[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu friendly shops

Jerome Hanoteau hanoteau at multitel.be
Mon Mar 27 16:07:54 BST 2006

Hello everybody,

  thanks for your implication. I just can add a little piece of
information about
shops supporting linux.

The following shop:

Cyberbraine SA
Informatique - ordinateurs

  Tel:02 385 26 40

  Place de la Gare 14
Braine l'Alleud (Braine-l'Alleud) - 1420

provides PCs with Mandriva preinstalled

He also proposed PC with Linux at the city of Braine-l'alleud in answer to an
"apple d'offre" (but they prefered windows PCs proposed by another shop)

It is quite nice to speak with him about hardware supporting linux

The question is: support for Linux is it  sufficient to be added to the ubuntu
friendly shops list.

According to my criteria the answer is yes but....

I have absolutely no financial interest or connection with this shop and its
manager ;o)

   Jerome
   Jerome at hanoteau.org

Quoting fsc at info.fundp.ac.be: