[Ubuntu-be] Meeting IRL ?

François Schoubben fsc at info.fundp.ac.be
Mon Mar 20 16:04:47 GMT 2006

Hello,

It seems we'll get 6 weeks more to be ready. It's now June 1 :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperReleaseSchedule

I think it could be interesting to meet IRL to go further with the
WebSite. It's always difficult, I think, to cooperate only by e-mails
when we don't know each other, and 2 or 3 hours could help us to have a
site less "umpty" than now :-). Yes it works with Open-Source projects
in general, but with a "big leader doing a lot of work for it"...
I tried to work on the french part of the site yesterday (within a big
flu, so i didn't write a lot), and i thought it's hard to do "what we
said", because it's "exploded" in my mailbox (even threaded, it's hard
to find what i was searching for), so be the 4 or 5 interested in this
website could boost us (and it's a good opportunity to have beer ;-) ).

It could also be a meeting with everybody, to prepare the Dapper-fest :-)

I can have rooms in Namur, but Brussels seems more right to me. It could
be very interesting to have a network acces (and beer)...

Anybody interested ?
--
F.

P.S. If it's too confused, i'm sorry, but still deep in my influenza :-(