[Ubuntu-be] List of needed and not needed.
mongolito404 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:06:33 GMT 2006
On 3/9/06, Grummfy <grummfy at gmail.com> wrote:
>-I think a good solution to syncronise all language :
This is a "manual" sync procedure and I like it. But for the moment,
I'm not sure there is a need for a langage sync. Let's first define
(decide) a common pages srtructure and content. Then create theses
pages in each language.
> -cms to publish webpage easyly : CMS-MS
> -News editor
There is a news module for CMS-MS
> -Newsletter -> http://phpcodeur.net/wascripts/wanewsletter/ is good
The idea was to use ubuntu.com mailman to handle newsletters/mailing lists.
> -rss to englobe all
Gmane.org provides RSS, usenet/newsgroup, web access (and archives)
for newsletters/mailing lists.
To big pictures is
- CMS-MS for (almost) static content.
- Ubuntu.com's mailman for news and announcements.
- Gmane for RSS & usenet access to news and announcements.
- Re-use of Gmane's RSS feeds for integration of news and annoucement
into our website.
- What solution for a web archive of news and announcements ? Gmane,
Ubuntu.com, or something (what ?) to integrate them into our website ?
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people
More information about the ubuntu-be