[Ubuntu-be] List of needed and not needed.

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:33:19 GMT 2006

Hi,

On 3/4/06, Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be> wrote:
> > - maybe a mini wiki for the specific belgian problems as bank and
> > Intenet provider configurations.
>
> We can also put that info on the -nl/-fr/-de sites and/or on the
> official Ubuntu wiki?
I don't know for other people, but if there is a Ubuntu-be website,
this would be the first place I search for belgium specific topics
(banks, isp, etc.). If I could find a nl or de page on the belgian
website, I would probably try to understand it. Off course I would
also search the Ubuntu-fr wiki. But as I don't really read nl or de, I
wouldn't think of searching Ubuntu-nl/de. So having a belgian wiki for
belgian topics seems better than having them scattered in different
websites.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people