[Ubuntu-be] VIK - Vlaamse Ingenieurskring promotes OSS & Ubuntu

Serge van Ginderachter serge at vanginderachter.be
Fri Jun 30 07:37:19 BST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 21:38 +0200, Serge van Ginderachter wrote:

> The "VIK house" in Wommelgem might be interested to become a
> distribution point, but I didn't get any confirmation about that yet.

I received a confirmation about this and asked for a contactperson at
that address. I also indicated them how to register on the map.

Are there cd's relayed to this region yet? Who should they contact to
arrange delivery of a (bigger) bunch of cd's?

        Serge

--
Serge van Ginderachter

http://www.vanginderachter.be/

The memory management on the PowerPC can be used to frighten small
children. -- Linus Torvalds (1995)