[Ubuntu-be] \r\n in automated 'new potential user request' emails

Marc Portier mpo at outerthought.org
Wed Jun 14 10:47:39 BST 2006

Hi there,

over the past week I've been receiving 4 of these 'request' emails via
the ubuntu support network, hopefully similar or bigger numbers apply
for the others in the team...

(as for effectiveness of conversion, only one actually came over for an
intro and a burned desktop-cd (+1 happy user), the others were trying
out by themselves already and had specific support questions for which I
uttered some hints and links and urge them to subscribe to ubuntu-nl for
future similar requests)

anyways, so far for the status update,

Main reason for the posting is that I wanted to point out the presence
of the \r\n sequence in the mails under the subject of 'opmerkingen'.

It's a minor glitch, still I was hoping somebody knowledgeable about the
setup could find the time to look into solving this by putting in the
proper line-breaks, thx.

-marc=