[Ubuntu-be] problem with map in IE

Floris Lambrechts florisla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 21:35:05 BST 2006

On 6/9/06, Amedee <amedee at topgame.be> wrote:
> Hmmmm....
>
> Did you read this page http://mapki.com/index.php?title=FAQs ?
>
> In particular the paragraph 'My map works in Firefox but I get "Operation
> Aborted" errors in IE!'

I scanned it also, and I think I've found the problem.  I started with
a 'bare bones' html version locally (it worked), and then did some
trial-and-error with different alterations of the page.

The modified HTML file in attachment works here in IE.
The only difference with the 'online' version is that I moved the
javascript code (for the map) a bit further near the end of the page.

It's now located near the end of the </body> tag, just before the
Google analytics code.

Can someone put this change online, so that we can test this?

Regards
Floris