[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu poster - new version with the circle of friends

Léo Studer Leo.Studer at ulg.ac.be
Sat Jun 3 14:09:18 BST 2006

Yeah why not doing "fries look" Ubuntu logo with a bottle of Beer on the
middle ?
and we could go like : "Ubuntu, for the real true Belgium dudes only
(other nationalities are not welcome)"

just kidding here...

But I agree that the sentence "I hate nationalism" is quite meaningless,
if you really hate nationalism, then drop your passport and find a
country without citizenship ! Because as far as nations are concerned,
we all have to belong to one, and I don't see why the colors of a flag
should be a shame.