[Ubuntu-be] Just an idea...

Léo Studer Leo.Studer at ulg.ac.be
Fri Jun 2 10:58:37 BST 2006

As far as XHTML & CSS skills are required, I can propose my help, as I
have designed several web standard compliant websites.
Unfortunately when it comes to hardcore PHP <=> MySQL code, I'm a little
helpless.
I'm more into design, even if I know a little PHP which allowed me to
design semi dynamic websites.
So if you want my help contact me.