[Ubuntu-be] A short introduction

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Thu Jun 1 22:52:42 BST 2006

Op do, 01-06-2006 te 23:32 +0200, schreef Jeroen Wouters:
> I would be willing to set up a contact point in my quiet little
> hometown of Westerlo, since judging from the map, the 'stille Kempen'
> really all still quiet.

Great!  Some days ago I said to Mark that we still needed someone around
Geel or Westerlo.  :-)

> The only thing is that I only have enough time
> during the weekends. That's why I would like the following question
> too: what kind of a response am I to expect from this? Is it in the
> order of a one request per week, one per month?

We don't know that yet (this just got launched), but I don't expect a
huge amount of requests just yet (<dream>except if national TV would
cover it in a popular program or so</dream>).

> Would my help be appreciated, even though it will be only a few hours
> per week?

Every little bit helps, so any help is really appreciated.

--
Jan Claeys