[Ubuntu-be] OS Free shop site - status update [frontend]

Toni Van Remortel ToniVR at telenet.be
Sun Aug 27 20:58:32 BST 2006

Hi all,

As you probably know, I am working on the frontend of the OS Free Shop
List project.

Because frontend work involves lot of visual stuff, I decided to set the
latest dev-version online at
http://free.extreme-alternative.org/osfreeshops

Currently, it's only a structural approach, not much there. But you can
see what way I like to go. If you have suggestions, please make them
through the site by clicking on the image next to the page's title.

Things I know they give troubles:
- Language choosing (it's a collision with caching). Use shift+reload to
bypass for now.
- Google maps (I only requested an API key for my localhost to test).
Will be solved when there is a dynamic update ready from the backend.

Things I still have to implement:
- ACL style logon permissions
- Input pages for supporters, shop owners, ...
- Admin section

A better, but incomplete, list of things to do:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/SupportPointsDevFE

PS: help is always appreciated.

Regards,
--