[Ubuntu-be] Hello World !

Philippe Piquer kubuntu.be at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:20:07 BST 2006

I didn't do it in english , so here it is ...

I'm using Linux since Mandriva 2005 LE, it made my hair grow grey
sometimes...
I'm currently under the charm of Kubuntu since 2 months.
When I'm not overloaded with work(some say that happens a lot), I spent my
time on Kubuntu-fr forums trying to give(or get) some help, also doing some
translations on Launchpad ...(where I found the link to this m-list).