[Ubuntu-be] OSLessLaptopShops update

Toni Van Remortel ToniVR at telenet.be
Wed Aug 2 19:21:21 BST 2006

About the OSLessLaptopShops webiste / database.

As the current testsite has some functionality, but is limited in it's
modularity, I decided to start again from scratch.

I am currently writing the technical specifications in UML, based on the
requests found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/HardwareBuyingSpec.
You can find the development information at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/OsLessLaptopShopsDbDesign
See at the attachments for the Umbrello files.

I expect to have it finished this Friday. Feedback is welcome
(especially on the Use Diagram), ideas for the Database/Models are also
welcome.
Controllers and Views are still under development, so only logical ideas
are welcome for it.

PS: sudo apt-get install umbrello

Regards,
--