[Ubuntu-BD] Did Richard Stallman call for a ban on Ubuntu?

Ashickur Rahman Noor ashickur.noor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:05:34 UTC 2012

He has banned a lot thing. The question is how much people follow him truly
(like media codec, restricted drivers etc etc)??

I am very much big lover, promoter of Ubuntu. And I will continue it,
unless the Community really start business with us.

But he is the father of this concept, and if he does not start the dream of
FOSS, then I think it must be very hard to have a lot thing under a roof.

@all please stop coating the of unnecessary test from the last mail.
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh <http://goo.gl/238Ck>
2048R/89C932E1 <http://goo.gl/TkP5U>
Coordinator - Public Relation Cell, FOSS Bangladesh
<http://fossbd.org/> && Mozilla
Reps <http://reps.mozilla.org>
01199151550, 01551151550