[Ubuntu-BD] Linux Mint লাইভ সিডি থেকে চালানো যায়?

maSnun mailbox at masnun.me
Tue Jun 7 18:33:53 UTC 2011

> ১. লিনাক্স মিন্ট কি উবুন্টুর মত ইউজার ফ্রেন্ডলি। মানে আমি যেমন শূণ্য থেকে
> উবুন্টু শুরু করেছি সেভাবে লিনাক্স মিন্ট শুরু করা যাবে?

Linux Mint and Ubuntu is very identical. There is debate whether Linux Mint
is Ubuntu's fork or not. But I believe they both share lots of things behind
the curtains/

> ২. এর এ্যপ্লিকেশনগুলো সহজে পাওয়া যায়?

You can use Ubuntu's repos. Thats all I can tell you. The rest depends on
what you're trying to find. But Ubuntu's repos have very large collection of
applications.

> ৩. সমস্যার সমাধানগুলো নেটে কেমন পাওয়া যায়?

Again it depends on the problems you face. Commands which work on Ubuntu
should work on Linux mint mostly. So I think solutions to problems on Ubuntu
should work for the same problem on Linux Mint.

> ৪. আমি বন্ধুকে উৎসাহ দিচ্ছি উবুন্টু ব্যবহার করতে। আমি জানি লিনাক্সের
> ডেস্ট্রোগুলোর মধ্যে উবুন্টু বেশি ভাল। আমি কি ভুল বলেছি?

Ubuntu is more matured. "Goodness" is a relative thing. To me "Fedora 15" is
the best. Sarim might argue about "OpneSUSE" and so on. At the end of the
day, it's your choice :)

--
***Abu Ashraf Masnun | Web Application Engineer | http://masnun.com**
*