[Ubuntu-BD] কারণ একসময় হয়তো লিনাক্স ছাড়া আর উপায় থাকবে না।

Nasimul Haque nasim.haque at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 10:11:19 UTC 2011

2011/7/7 Sazzad Hossain <sazzadais at gmail.com>:
> windows softs

That is not the answer for my questions. Anyway, since you are not
happy to disclose this. Let's forget it.

I am going to post in general. If you bought crossover. It costs you
almost same as the windows. If you run it for software like MS Office,
Adobe Photoshop, I hope you also bought those. If you buy something
that you need why do you use it in a sub-optimal environment than the
real one? In case, you did not buy your required software, then there
is no justification of not using pirated windows, too.

Do not just post something like this. It makes people very suspicious
that you actually do not know/use what you are talking about.

--
M. Nasimul Haque
Senior Developer