[Ubuntu-BD] How to Delete Additional Boot Menu Item from Grub

Foysal Iqbal mokul2003 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 05:20:19 BST 2010

Hi
You can edit the boot menu list as you like by following the procedure
1. sudo gedit /boot/grub/menu.lst

you will find all the boot options listed on bottom of the file.
you can make commented any line by using number sign (#).  You will find a block of 4/5 lines for each menu option. When you comment an option just comment a block by using #. if you face any problem just let me know.