[Ubuntu-BD] Nokia PC suite for ubunt

saeed ahmed saeed.sas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 18:53:04 BST 2010

hi arafat,

you do not have to worry about the virus in linux. virus creator are still
busy with windows and mac. they have not got interest in linux yet :P. all
though linux is not 100% free from virus at all, so you can use anti virus
for linux also, If you feel insecure. there are some anti virus from linux
so you can choose any of one.

one more thing you have to know, PC suite has no firewall or virus
protection. so its also not secure in windows.

I suggest you do not worry about the virus, just enjoy the exploring of
linux :)

regards,
saeed ahmed
http://saeed05.wordpress.com