[Ubuntu-BD] আড্ডার কোন আপডেট নাই যে

Lenin lenin at phpxperts.net
Fri Jul 23 18:03:56 BST 2010

It was really a blast! Overwhelmed with Linux enthusiasts and the adda was
unbelievably lively.
Though the part of Docu-movie seemed to be boring, had it passed over
40minutes.

We were experiencing lots of technical difficulties. Which delayed the show
for about 10minutes at the start.
Then we had some problem due to the power extention cords which resulted in
broadcasting at ustream.tv delayed due to some other technical
difficulties.

We expected to have lots of laptops there but there were only one :P

The one we showed movie from was Russell bro's laptop with damaged LCD! Just
directly displayed through the projector!

The other one we were using was brought in by Ring bro. On which Goutam bro
and Me were broadcasting the Live Stream and Live blogging. Mainly all
thanks goes to Goutam bro, who patiently blogged constantly and restlessly.
We had standby assistants: Sharif Omar, Nirjhor, Shafiul Azam and lot others
who were just ready to help in our purpose.

We had a problem to embed the video to the Sachalyatan's blog post due to
their latest change in the writing panel. Didn't find the HTML object
embedding option there.

I'm having a huge headache due to staying all the time in the sweating
hotness and less flow of air(Probably Goutamda is also suffering so). So,
cant write more details now. :(