[Ubuntu-BD] আড্ডার কোন আপডেট নাই যে

Russell John russell.john at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 23 18:08:07 BST 2010

Also, I think it'll be a great idea to get live video feedbacks from
our friends living abroad on the program, this way they can virtually
be present on the event!  Imagine Nasim bhai answering a participant's
question from UK!  This way the program be a lot more interesting for
the participants as well for the organisers!