[Ubuntu-BD] netbeans php problems

Lenin lenin at phpxperts.net
Sat Jul 10 09:07:58 BST 2010

Well, I never had this buggy situations ever. I had used Netbeans on Hardy,
Intrepid, Jaunty & Karmic.
And the versions of Netbeans I have used so far on them are: Netbeans 6.0,
6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9

There had been some rare freeze issues but not the focus problem.

I have rather suggested Saeed over IM to get rid of the latest one along
with the Java engine and trying to install the one(netbeans usually is of
older version at the repo of Ubuntu) present at Ubuntu repo. Which is likely
to allow automatic update when a new version gets added to the general
repository.

This problem mainly happens because of the Java rendering engine problem.