[Ubuntu-BD] IBA, JU Update

Ahamed Bauani [http://bd-servers.net] ubuntu-bd at bauani.org
Fri Aug 27 16:52:38 BST 2010

Jewell Bhai

Akta Copyright Case Khabo na to ?

See:
http://linux-articles.bauani.org/2010/08/history-linux-iba-jahangirnagar.html

<http://linux-articles.bauani.org/2010/08/history-linux-iba-jahangirnagar.html>For
 Modify, Edit & Publish Permission, it has been sent to Prothom Alo, Daily
Star & Other Newspaper direct to Editor with Person Connection. Still I
can't guarantee that it will published. As I have already received a call
from an Sub Editor with Summary "Who the hell you are and who told you to
submit the rubbish to my Editor?. So you understand.

I don't care. Do you?

-Noor Ahamed Bauani

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Raihan Sharif Jewell <jewellibaju at gmail.com