[Ubuntu-BD] কিছু সমস্যা..

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Wed Sep 2 16:33:39 BST 2009

@nirjhor
many questions/situation may seem really absurd to an expert but to a really
new person that problem may be the most important ones.....

take for example your "some basic questions" could be solved by googleing or
even looking into Ubuntu-bd mailing list archive because we have answered
many of them on the list before.... (even after you joined the list, may
have skipped you).........

self help is encouraged but you can also google it for them (avoid lmgtfy
that insulting)..

few weeks back I also used to get annoyed easily for basic
questions/situations that could be found out easily, but I don't do so
now-a-days for one of my own bitter experience........

and thanks to Lenin bhai for bringing me to sense :)

--
Thanking you
Shahriar

Volunteer, Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance http://linux.org.bd
http://forum.linux.org.bd

Marketing & Contents Officer, Ubuntu Bangladesh
http://www.ubuntu.linux.org.bd

Endorsement: আমাদের প্রযুক্তি ফোরাম http://forum.amaderprojukti.com/ and
মুক্ত.অর্গ http://mukto.org