[Ubuntu-BD] nvidia

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Wed Nov 26 14:54:04 GMT 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 7:41 PM, 9el <lenin at phpxperts.net> wrote:

> Do a quick search  on  Synaptic with the keyword "restricted"
> choose from the list all the restricted things you need to install.

Thats a way but to much confusing since which one I need and which I don't
(not always piece of cake)

 On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Shabab Mustafa <shabab.mustafa at gmail.com
>wrote:

>   Where to find the Restricted drivers? Show us plz.

I remember about "Restricted Drivers Manager" in Hardy & in Intrepid Alpha
it was in System>Administration>Restricted Drivers Manger

Can anyone confirm whether it is still around in Intrepid final release??

--
Thanking you
Shahriar