[ Ubuntu-BD ] 3gp converter

Tarin Mahmood tmahmood at arenamobile.com
Mon May 19 18:52:33 BST 2008

^ Actually Apple bought the License from Xerox to use the GUI in their OS,
they didn't bought the whole thing, so you cannot say MS stole it from them,
they used an Idea ;)

We are talking about giving solutions. Not usage, in properly running system
you do not need to use terminals unless you are willing to use it (like I
use vi editor in terminal).

I'm not trying to change your mind. And I'm stating my opinions too.

Like Masum said, CLI solutions have advantages over GUI. I'm not against GUI
cause I use it all the time. But when it comes to giving solutions its far
easier and time saver to use terminal commands.