[ Ubuntu-BD ] A simple problem about Firefox 3 Beta 5 in Ubuntu 8.04

Raihan Hasnain raihanhasnain at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:10:14 BST 2008

The "normal" way of doing this is - open your browser. Turn off the
Work Offline option, exit the browser. That should be it. From next
run the browser should be in Not work offline mode.

If that doesn't work. Delete the "./firefox" folder from your home
folder. It contains the preferences of your firefox of your profile.
That should work.

A better suggestion. Download the latest nightly build from here http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/

I have used all Linux, Mac and Windows versions of latest trunks, they
are way stable that beta 5.