[ Ubuntu-BD ] বাংলায় digest

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Thu Apr 19 18:41:23 BST 2007

I'm sorry I could find a solution to this problem.  For now, I've
turned off the digest mode option.  All the users in digest mode has
been switched to non-digest mode.  Hope this wouldn't be much of a
problem since this is a pretty low volume list.  But still if this
bothers you, then please reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Russell

বাংলায় লিখতে ও পরতে আসলেই ভাল লাগে!