Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 26 03:35:34 CDT 2005

Question:

As I'm sure you all know the breezy-backports archive has not been
created. This gives rise to an error to those who uncomment backports in
their default sources.list. This situation was not reproduced for
archives like breezy-security or breezy-updates, even when they were
empty.

My question is: is this (very odd) situation going to be reproduced for
dapper? If so, we will need to include this in the documentation. We're
already getting complaints for users following the instructions in the
Starter Guide to uncomment backports.

thanks, Matt

mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF