Archive signing

Martin Meredith martin at sourceguru.net
Mon Aug 22 09:44:06 CDT 2005

Hey John, can you generate a key on the server with the following command

gpg --gen-key

make it sign only, and make it have the name "Backports Signing key" the
email address "ubuntu-backports at lists.ubuntu.com" and no comment, then
email me the Key *ID* only... I can then set the script up to sign
properly... I'll then forward a copy of the updated script to you and
instructions on how to get the users to accept the key.

It'd be good if you could also get the key signed into the strong set
... That'll make life more easier (contact whoever got your key into the
strong set - if you've got round to that already)

Regards,
Mez