Ubuntu Unity desktop

Gregory Storer gps at storer.com.au
Mon Dec 4 07:32:48 UTC 2017

I have Unity on my desktop computer and find it very easy to use, and  I
have gnome on my laptop after updating that to 17.10.

Can't say I'm loving Gnome, I find it clunky and ugly.

I put this down to familiarity, and I'm sure in a few months I'll wonder
what all the fuss was about.

It may sort of look like Unity, however I don't think it mimics it very
well at all.

Gregory.