Ubuntu 12.04 CDs arrive

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 20:51:02 UTC 2012

Hi Jared,

I'd like to take 10 please.  I've managed to get people at work and a few others to take Ubuntu seriously.  I'm quite happy to re-imburse the postage costs - I don't think you should be out of pocket for that.

I think we should organise a workshop in Brisbane soon, if possible.  We're already well into May, so maybe July or August is a possibility?

Chris