Brisbane Release Party TODAY!

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sun May 6 00:19:34 UTC 2012

On 6 May 2012 08:20, Chris Robinson <fabricator4 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The time has absolutely flown by and the Brisbane Release Party is today.
>
> The details are here for anyone who didn't vote in the poll or has been too
> busy to keep track of their emails:
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-au/1618/detail/
>
> Newcomers are welcome of course - it's a social gathering where we get to
> chat with other Ubuntu users.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all there!
>

> Chris

I'll be there with my usual Ubuntu shirt to make me easy to find.
Under 18s are welcome but if you're unaccompanied and unsure about
entering licensed premises please just shoot me an email off list and
I can give you my mobile to call to come out and show you around.

See you there!

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)