Installation Festival for Brisbane

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:38:48 UTC 2011

So judging by the lack of response it would seem these times don't
really suit anyone? Would it be better off aiming early December or
will we be running too close to Christmas then? I'd like to start
planning this but would prefer not to be standing there by myself
trying to help new people install Ubuntu.

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris