Ubuntu-AU Planet Update

Stephen Rees-Carter stephen at rees-carter.net
Thu Mar 17 19:33:21 UTC 2011

HI Jared,

I know some planets have restrictions where all posts need to be
related to the planet topic (i.e. Ubuntu in this case), or there are
some things you can't talk about on them.
Do we have any sort of restrictions on ours?

If this question has been done to death, sorry about that.. although
for newer members (like myself) it's worth knowing the answer.

Thanks,
~Stephen

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 12:29 AM, Jared Norris <jrnorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,
>
> I've had a request to add someone to the Ubuntu-AU Planet so I thought
> I'd ask around to see if anyone else wanted adding or changing while
> we're at it. For those of you who aren't sure what the planet is,
> quoting directly from http://planet.ubuntu.org.au/ - "Planet Ubuntu
> Australia is a window into the world, work and lives of Australian
> Ubuntu developers and contributors."
>
> So if you're an Australian who develops, contributes or just even uses
> Ubuntu and you have a blog, let me know. All I need to get this
> organised is:
>  * Your name as you want it displayed on the planet
>  * The URL of your blog home page
>  * The URL of the RSS feed for the blog
>  * Optional: a 72 pixel by 72 pixel picture of yourself or logo to
> identify your blog to the readers.
>
> So if you want to be immortalised on the planet please send me an
> email off-list with the details listed above and I will send off the
> request.
>
> If anyone is already on the planet but wants to update their details
> (looking at the list Harrison Conlin, Matthew Rossi and Quail all have
> links to pages that don't exist, has your blog moved hosts recently?)
> or add a new picture please send me the details as well so I can
> include it all in one request.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris