[left-uncompleted] installing xubuntu on Acer Veriton 2800

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 27 08:26:42 UTC 2011

I have decided to turn the computer off after running disk check for close 24 hours, and let her warranty Mob deal with the hard drive issue :(

dud number 2 :(

--
tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
Please use ISO approved file formats excluding Office Open XML - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html