Discussion: Ubuntu-AU Loco Mission Statement

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 01:08:52 UTC 2011

Hello list...

Subsequent to a discussion on the Ubuntu-AU forum :
and a discussion with Jared I have proposed a couple of topics for the next
meeting:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/team/111/detail/

I've also added a discussion topic to the wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/MissionStatement

Please add your thoughts to this topic here or on the wiki page!

Chris