Ubuntu-AU Loco Mission Statement and Team Goals

Chris Robinson fabricator4 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 03:03:07 UTC 2011

Subsequent to writing the discussion page for the Mission Statement I've also
added one for the question as to whether we should set some team goals and also
place them on the wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/TeamGoals

This also stems from the discussion that occurred on the Ubuntu-AU forum

Please discuss!