Team Meeting - TONIGHT 2100 AEST

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:02:31 UTC 2011

Good Morning Ubuntu-AU'ers,

Just a quick reminder about the team meeting tonight, as usual all
details are at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings it's
looking like a quick one tonight unless people have more to add.

While I have your attention and to save a separate email to the list I
just thought I'd give a reminder for those wanting to volunteer at the
open day or have a say on when/where they want to catch up
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/LCA2011Brisbane has all the
details and if you can please sign up for the event at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/587/detail/ it would be greatly
appreciated to give some sort of feedback on the LCA2011 Ubuntu-AU
attendance.

Hopefully I'll see lots of you online tonight

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris