Belated sticker order

Paul Gear paul at libertysys.com.au
Mon Jan 10 12:18:10 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm sorry for the delay over the Christmas/New Year period, but i'm
finally getting around to putting in a sticker order.  I'm hoping that
they will be here in time for LCA2011 (http://conf.linux.org.au/), so
those who are attending will not have to pay for postage on the stickers.

I'm going to assume that everyone who has previously contacted me still
wants what they asked for, and that there will be a few extra people who
would like to purchase some at the open day, so i've put in an order
tonight for 20 normal sticker sets and 3 raised sticker sets (the
maximum the Ubuntu store offers), and it will be first come, best dressed.

Those who have already replied to my previous email need not reply,
unless you want to change your order - i've already reserved your
requested stickers.  For those who have not been part of the
discussions, feel free to reply privately to reserve your stickers.  The
style and quantity can be seen here:
http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=718

Happy New Year, and i hope to see many of you at LCA2011!

Regards,
Paul