Recap of April's Team Meeting & Looking forward to May

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:55:22 UTC 2011

Good morning/afternoon/evening Ubuntu-AU'ers,

I'm sorry for being a bit tardy with the report about the Team meeting last
night. All the usual details (agenda, topic log and full log) are now
available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings/2011April12 for
you all to check out. Feel free to discuss further on the list any items you
feel weren't covered well enough in the meeting.

As per the discussion at the meeting we are going to trial using the
loco.u.c site for our next meeting in an attempt to consolidate our calendar
in one location (instead of having a wiki, website and loco.u.c) because
it's getting pretty cumbersome having to create 3 different events for every
meeting or get together. So for the next meeting on the 10th of May the
agenda and all the details are available at
http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/team/65/detail/ - please take some time to
familiarise yourself with our loco.u.c space and let us know what you think
of it on the mailing list.

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris