Tech Support (Anthony Edmistone)

Anthony i.lurve.linux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:06:21 BST 2010

I'm not entirely sure what /Ian Fleming/ is trying to do.  However I do
understand the issue with trying to wade through the mailing list
submissions from Ubuntu-au and I'm wondering why this mail list
subscription cannot be switched over to a NNTP or Newsgroup server?

The advantages are that when people respond to a question, it places the
answers under the original question indented to the right so anyone can
see it's a response to the first post.  It's also a alot easier to
search for key words in a newsgroup then the mailing list.  And control
of who has access to the newsgroup and who does not would be much easier.

I've submitted a screen-dump to illustrate what I'm trying to point out.

Anyone think this would be worth looking into?

Anthony