Open USB IO Module

Ryan Macnish nisshh.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:25:44 BST 2010

Geoffrey,

Excellent, just so you know the command 'chmod +x ousb' just makes it
executable, i just said to do that first just in case it wasnt already set
to executable. When you run it, nothing will happen visually and you will
get returned to the prompt after a second.

But it is working, so that is fine.

Ryan Macnish