Telstra Next G USB Modem and Ubuntu 10.04

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:25:42 BST 2010

On 4 October 2010 19:07, onetruth <troyslibrary at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone direct me to a link that might help me connect with my
> Telstra NextG USB Modem through Ubuntu 10.04?
>
> Thanks.

Hi there,

The first place I would look for to start on this would be
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/WirelessBroadbandInformation

As a team we have tried to generate some information on locally
available products for all to share. If your device is not listed on
the wiki page or the information there isn't helping just let us know
what model or type of USB modem you have (there are several models)
because they are all slightly different. It is usually written on the
device somewhere in small print.

Regards,

Jared Norris
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris