ubuntu 10.10 launch party melbourne

peter baker jellyware at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:19:45 BST 2010

hey guys

I don't think anyone has organised a 10.10 launch party in melbourne yet so
here is my suggestion.  feel free to come and join me

sun 10.10.10 6:30pm

jawa bar, 297 Victoria Street West Melbourne.  its a quick tram ride from
the city, not far from the queen vic markets.  the bar will allow us to
order take-away from around the area and eat it in the bar so we will
probably be sharing pizza for dinner.

we will be sitting out the back.  if you have any problems finding us gimme
me a call on 0411 437137

can someone has has admin access to ubuntu.org.au please post this there?

peter

--
www.peter.id.au