Email on the move

Rob Dawson rob.dawson at helpdesksolutions.com.au
Sun Nov 28 00:37:53 GMT 2010

You should be ok with most common usb wireless modems available now.
For Australian specific models and connections you can have a look at
this link:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Projects/WirelessBroadbandInformation

which has some specific information relating to modems and providers.
Personally, I have just changed from a Huawei modem to a Sierra modem
and also my provider from Soul to Amaysim and had no problems whatsoever
- it was very simple and painless.  If you have a particular modem
already (or one in mind) then post it here and we can probably give you
more specific help but it is very simple to do.

Cheers,

Rob