setting up a user group

Dave Hall dave.hall at skwashd.com
Wed May 26 10:35:55 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 23:41 -0700, Tom Sparks wrote:
> [...]

I don't know much about computer groups in NSW, but in Victoria
Melbourne PC User Group do a lot of general computer group work.
Hooking up with the NSW equivalent and SLUG (Sydney Linux Users Group)
might be a good place to get some advice and maybe even some resources.

I have considered do a similar thing in my area, but I'm not home enough
to focus on getting it up off the ground.

Good luck with it.

Cheers

Dave