Leadership Structure

Matthew Rossi matt at pcpodcast.org
Mon May 17 13:16:30 BST 2010

Based on the IRC meeting, I'm starting another thread to discuss how the
Ubuntu-AU LoCo can best structure leadership for the future.
I ask that all who participate in this to please follow the CoC (ie be
respectful of other people's opinions, provide constructive criticism etc),
and to please not stall this process at any stage.  I encourage opinions
that are not ego-centric and take the best interests of our community into
consideration.

The focal point of this thread will be a wiki page created which lists some
suggestions of models that the LoCo could consider using.  You can find this
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-au/council/structure
--
Regards,
Matthew Rossi