Lets revise and regroup

Michael Chesterton chesty at chesterton.id.au
Thu May 13 13:26:51 BST 2010

On 13/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, Scott Evans wrote:

> Ok as most of you would be aware the current status of the ubuntu-au
> loco. As a result of this news there has been some pointers on how to
> path the way forward to regain the loco status. This gives us the
> opportunity to review the current plan of how the loco was being run to
> now how it will be run in the future.

I believe you are flogging a dead horse. A while ago now, I first heard the
phrase "the vocal minority", I thought it was pretty clever at the time. Now
it gets used whenever a groups leadership is challenged. You see,
apparently ubuntu-au locos downfall wasn't the responsibility of the
leadership, but the fault of the vocal minority. But you won't find that said
anywhere logged.

If you speak up, you are labeled a vocal minority, a trouble maker, someone to
watch out for, a kook.

It's coded, been down for years, let it rest in peace.