Reapproval time

Melissa Draper melissa at meldraweb.com
Sat Mar 6 10:23:35 GMT 2010

Greetings,

Apparently some time next month (TBA) the team will be going through an
approval process with the LoCo Council.

Since we've not had proper meetings for a while and I've not been the
type to micromanage, you all tend do your thing under the auspices of
the team without any documentation.

So this thread is your invitation to note what you've done as a
participant of this team.

While "converted acquaintance/friend/relative to ubuntu" are good
things, they're really not useful here. Trade shows, expos, talks,
demos, etc are the kinds of things I'm guessing that the LoCo Council
will be looking for.

--
Melissa Draper

w: http://meldraweb.com & http://geekosophical.net