Team Appointment Process - Poll

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:38:55 BST 2010

On 10 June 2010 09:02, andrew <gandella at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have created a poll on the appointment process for team positions.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/pn7hyxe77wwr8bka
>

> HOW TO VOTE CARD
>
> Meritocracy - Keep the current process.
>
> Democracy - Everybody has a say in who is appointed to the leadership
> team.

Hi All,

I have just compared the 2 polls, the official[1] that was opened
after the meeting last night and the new one started by Andrew
Gaydon[2].

My first question is why the 4 votes that on the poll created by
Andrew[2] have not voted on the official poll[1]?  Starting a new poll
does not make you look very responsible and team players.

This looks to me as 'I am going to throw a patty and start my own poll
cause things are not going my way' and hence my question above.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/zift4eahcy3mrvv9
[2] http://www.doodle.com/pn7hyxe77wwr8bka
--
[WWW] http://quail.southernvaleslug.org/
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level